Friday, December 2, 2016

Certain features you may looking for on a flat iron

Pick the right flat iron for your hair type could be a bit overwhelming.
There is much more to a flat iron than just hot plates that go through your hair. I mean, that’s the fundamental purpose but your decision can be a lot easier if you look for certain features.


LCD readout for exact temperatures
If you have sensitive hair, you should think about choosing a flat iron with a digital read out. The exact temperature can matter when you have easy-to-damage hair, and the difference between 275 and 300 degrees can be a big deal. You want an iron that you can pick an exact temperature on so you don’t risk permanent damage from overheating.


Perfect for Scatterbrains
Auto shutoff is a requirement in my house, I’m not allowed to bring an iron home that doesn’t have it. I work hard and have a lot on my “plate”, which makes me more than a little scatter-brained. I have burned more than one counter with my iron, but if you ask my husband he’ll tell you I BURNED ALL THE COUNTERS EVER.
While that part isn’t true, I don’t exactly have a stellar reputation on this front. Most of the flat irons I’ve had have one hour auto shutoffs. 


www.hairstraightenersupplier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment