Thursday, December 1, 2016

Popular Hair Straightening Brush

Popular Hair Straightening Brush

Hot brushes are simpler to use than tong-style curling irons and rollers, and if you want a quick curl style, a hot brush is a good choice.


Here I would like to introduce to your our most popular hair straightening brush F998BA.


Wholesale electrical ulstrasonic infrared hair straightening brush F998BA



The brush itself looks good. I love the colour. It is lightweight and easy to hold.


To switch the brush on you simply push and hold the On/Off button. 


You simple select the desired temperature setting accoring to your hair type.


The booklet recommends the following temperatures;

Thick Hair - 375F - 410F or 190C - 210C

Normal Hair - 340F - 375F or 170C - 190C

Thin Hair - 300F - 340F or 150C to 170C​


As I have fine and damaged hair, I only select the temperature setting 150C. It took a few minutes to reach the desired temperature.


Section out your hair, it is easier to style. My hair had been left to dry naturally after I washed it. Side Note: Don't ever use the brush on wet hair.



As I began to straighten my hair it felt initially quite strange. You will get familiar with it after a few practice. It didn't take too long to get used to them. As the brush is anti-skin, you can touch  the tip with your bare hands and will not get hurt.



The end result? I really liked it. My hair wasn't as dead straight as my flat iron get it, but I really like the straight but more natural looking straight hair it achieved.


Since I've had them I have used them frequently. I like the different look they give me. Would I recommend them? Yes. If you want a more natural straight look they are perfect.​


www.hairstraightenersupplier.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment