Monday, December 5, 2016

Is far infrared technology the future of healthy heat styling

I have got 4 flat irons. First is was the SEDU iron (which I still love), then I got one with titanium plates at a hair show (titanium plates are supposed to stay smoother over time vs. ceramic). Then I bought a tiny one for travel.  Finally, I purchased a steam flat iron (which is my current iron of choice).  Although I have plenty, I'll always make room if another option comes up that better protects my hair during the straightening process. Now, I am interested in a new technology that could be the best thing that happened to the flat iron since steam, the infrared technology. 


The infrared is very different from traditional heat because of its deep penetrating qualities. It warms our bodies from the inside out. This helps to increase stimulation and detoxification.  Most believe that infrared technology is far superior to traditional heating methods.

Here I am introducing to you the red infrared hair flat iron.
The F601HF hair flat iron uses the longer wavelength from far Infrared technology to generate deep penetrating heat. This penetrates directly into the cortex of hair cuticles, heating from the inside out. It creates an effect that relaxes and softens hair. The hair is heated evenly, giving a gentle fast styling in half the time thereby reducing heat exposure. Water molecules on the surface of the hair break apart into smaller droplets and get absorbed into the hair. Moisture is then locked within the cuticles to give a protective barrier to reduce chemical and bacteria build-up. 


Want to know more details about the far in fared flat irons? Please check the below link:
FBT far infrared hair flat iron F601HF
www.hairstraightenersupplier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment